POLYMETRIX process technologies are used to treat various types of polymers according to the requirements for subsequent processing or packing. The technologies are particularly suitable for processing polymer pellets or flakes, such as polybutyleneterephthalate (PBT), polytrimethyleneterephthalate (PTT), polyethylenenaphthalate (PEN), polycarbonate (PC), polyoxymethylene (POM) and poly lactic acid (PLA).
Treatment steps include:
- SSP of PTT, PBT, PEN, PC or PLA
- Devolatilization of PLA, POM as well as recycled PE and PP
- Crystallization of specialty copolyesters and copolyamides, PC and PLA
- Conditioning of PEN, PBT and PC
- Heating / cooling of all types of polymers